Energy as Real Creator: DAY 42


posted by Heaven's Journey to Life on , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments


Energy as Real Creator: DAY 42



The Soul of Fear - Part Eight

Energy as Authority - Part Twelve

The Chicken or the Egg??? – Part Thirteen


Who I Am as Money – continued

As mentioned in the previous post, we’re walking Temptation – the Temporary/Tempting Saturation of self as Energy/Money into and as the positive-energy experience/accumulation of and as Money. How we have from the beginning, to the Mind Consciousness System and the World-System of Money – accepted and allowed ourselves to deliberately continue existing in and as the Deal with the Devil, the Offering of our Souls within and as the starting-point Signature/Signing as Fear of Loss/Losing. Where we would eternally accept and allow the Damnation of Life/Substance/Physicality as our Physical-Bodies and this Physical-Existence, for us to survive as Energy and Possess our Temptation as the positive-energy experience within, and money-accumulation experience without.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I have from the Beginning, given up Eternal Life as equality and oneness with and as Substance, for the Temporary/Tempting Saturation experience of myself as Energy.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I have from the Beginning signed the Deal with the Devil as the Offering my Soul/Life/Substance, within and as the signature of and as Fear/Fear of Loss of losing my Temptation as Energy as the positive-energy experience, where the Deal Lead me into and as Temptation eternally to possess me as Energy and to survive as Energy within and as the consequence of eternal damnation of me as Energy and as Life/Substance, changing me from the Soul of Life, to the Soul of Fear as Consciousness, changing me from Living/Live to the reverse as Survival/Evil as I will eternally accept and allow an existence, where my nature and action of me and relationship to Life stand within and as deliberate manipulation, abuse and misuse of substance/life (excusing life -authority for energy/Devil/Mind-authority to exist), as consuming substance to transform into energy (justified as defying life, and deifying energy/Mind) through and as deliberate friction/conflict (spite) for the survival/rewarding/empowerment/saturation of me as Energy/Mind-Authority: to protect and defend only my SURVIVAL/possession as empowerment of and as Energy-itself that I had come to possess with my contract/Deal with the Devil and the Offering of my Soul; and so continuing – throughout time, to this day with accepting and allowing consequence, for only me as Energy/Mind to continue existing/surviving.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how, in the Beginning – the moment I accepted and allowed my separation from and of the whole of equality and oneness as me; that manifested me as the Devil/Evil as the reverse of Live/Life as I consumed substance/Life and transformed it into Energy, leading myself into and as Temptation as the positive-energy experience, where I sealed/signed the deal to please/saturate/possess only me as Energy within and as the signature of and as Fear/Fear of Loss: That Fear/Fear of Loss would be/become my Soul evolved into and as Consciousness that would become my directive-principle, control, will and choice from that moment throughout existence - as that Fear/Fear of Loss as signature on the contract/Deal with the Devil as Offering my Soul as consuming substance to transform into energy within and as the nature and action of Blame as Spite, excuse and justification: that signature damned me as Energy to an existence of evil/survival, and so damned Life/Substance to be consumed into Energy for me as survive/possess my Temptation as Energy-manifest.

In this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand – how, I have not in fact Created me, I have not in fact Created existence: I as the centre starting-point in and as equality and oneness with me as All within myself, and so with and as the without as myself, had not – from the beginning, moment by moment, step by step in absolute awareness with and as All as me in the within and without as myself: Created me and existence as a whole.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how – I as Energy, as my Relationship to Substance/Life – within myself and as the without as myself as my internal and external manifestation of my existence as Energy: Came to be through Consequence/Consequence Outflow as Cause and Effect within and as the relationship between Accept and Allow. With:
Cause/Acceptance as Consequence: From the moment of conception of separation manifesting the friction/conflict as negative-energy experience – that manifested the Cause of me as Energy that I Accepted as ‘me’ and so I as Energy manifested the Consequence of me as Energy in and as the Relationship between Cause and Acceptance.
Effect/Allowance as Consequence-outflow: From the moment I experienced the Consequence of me as Energy from the Cause/Acceptance relationship of and as the conception of separation that manifested the negative-energy experience friction/conflict – the Effect of that relationship manifest into the Allowance of the accumulation of me as Energy into and from the negative, to the neutral and to the positive-energy experience as Consequence-outflow of me as Energy.

In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become the Cause/Acceptance as Consequence and Effect/Allowance as Consequence-outflow relationship – with no control, directive-principle, will or choice in me within and as this accepted and allowed/Cause and Effect relationship of me as Consequence/Consequence-outflow as Energy to Substance/Life - because:
I had been the Cause of separation as conception of me as separate from and of the whole, that accepted this Cause as Separation for me as Consequence/Energy to exist/survive within and as the Effect (that manifested from the Cause/Acceptance of and as Separation) as Consequence-outflow as the negative-energy experience friction/conflict that accumulated/Allowed me as Energy from the negative, to the neutral and to the positive.
Where, from that moment: my existence, from the Beginning to the Mind Consciousness System, to this World-System of Money, would be in and as the manifestation of me as Cause/Acceptance and Effect/Allowance for me as Energy as Consequence and Consequence-Outflow to exist and survive.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand the ‘fine print’ of the Deal with the Devil and the Offering of my Soul for me as Energy to possess my Temptation as Energy/empower me with Energy-experience and so manifest me as a ‘God’ unto myself Only: that my existence as Energy in and as possession and survival through and as my Deal with the Devil and the Offering of my Soul with the signature of Fear/Fear of Loss as the Details of that Deal and Offering – the ‘fine print’, was:
I would give-up my directive-principle, will and choice to the Controls of the relationship between Cause/Acceptance as Consequence and Effect/Allowance as Consequence-outflow as the relationship of Energy to Substance that would maintain my Deal with the Devil and the Offering of my Soul for the pleasure, saturation and empowerment of my Energy-Temptation to be a God unto myself only. In this – making Energy-itself Authority through and as the relationship to Life/Substance within and as Cause/Acceptance as Consequence and Effect/Allowance as Consequence-outflow – with my Soul of Fear/Fear of Loss manifesting me into and as the nature and action of and as deliberate manipulation, abuse and misuse of substance/life (excusing life -authority for energy/Devil/Mind-authority to exist), as consuming substance to transform into energy (justified as defying life, and deifying energy/Mind) through and as deliberate friction/conflict (spite) for the survival/rewarding/empowerment/saturation of me as Energy/Mind-Authority: to protect and defend only my SURVIVAL/possession as empowerment of and as Energy-itself that I had come to possess with my contract/Deal with the Devil and the Offering of my Soul; and so continuing – throughout time, to this day with accepting and allowing the relationship of Cause/Acceptance as Consequence and Effect/Allowance as Consequence-Outflow, for only me as Energy/Mind to continue existing/surviving.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I had given up/signed away my responsibility and ability to Create with and as Life in and as Equality and Oneness, through and as directive-principle, will and choice in absolute awareness of and as equality and oneness, where I would have been able to measure the relationship between cause and effect, acceptance and allowance as Consequence and Consequence outflow within and as the Equality-Equation of always considering what is/would be best for all in every moment/step of my nature and action.
But instead - because my starting-point had become of and as Separation, I separated myself from the very Cause and Effect relationship that Energy now had taken Control of, with the Cause as the Acceptance of separation and the Consequence of Energy for the empowerment, pleasure and saturation of only me as Energy within myself to be a God/possession unto myself only – with the Effect as Allowance of and as the negative-energy experience friction/conflict that manifested the Consequence-outflow of me as Energy from the negative, to the neutral and to the positive and so would always only consider/regard the Cause/Effect relationship within the context of my own Interest as possession/survival of me as Energy Only.
And so – I did not Create me/Existence as me: I CAUSED/ACCEPTED me as Energy as CONSEQUENCE-manifest, that MANIFESTED the EFFECT/ALLOWANCE as CONSEQUENCE-OUTFLOW, where Energy had become the AUTHORITY/Control of me and existence as me; and so had given up my directive-principle, will and choice of and as Creating/Creation of and as Life in and as Awareness for Energy-Authority/Consciousness as Fear to exist FOR me within and as the relationship of and as Cause/Acceptance as Consequence and Effect/Allowance as Consequence-outflow.

In the next post, we’ll continue with how we had given-up/signed away Creating within and as Awareness of and as Equality and Oneness with and as Life – to the relationship of Energy-consequence/consequence-outflow as Cause/Acceptance and Effect/Allowance for the possession and so survival of and as Energy/ ourselves as ‘Gods’ unto ourselves only; and in this: ourselves as Energy, internally and our existence of Energy externally as our relationship internally and externally as Mind and Money to the physical-body and this physical-existence had manifested through CONSEQUENCE and not through CREATION.

I commit myself to show – how and why, we do not know the details of our own entire existence as the Mind Consciousness System, from the Unconscious, to the Subconscious and to the Conscious-Mind, and everything and all that our Minds as ourselves consist of and exist as: because we did not in fact CREATE ourselves, we manifested ourselves through Consequence and Consequence-outflow as Energy within the relationship we manifested as Energy to the Physical-Body within and as Cause/Acceptance and Effect/Allowance.

I commit myself to show – that we’re Responsible for what we are as the Mind Consciousness System as the manifestation of consequence and consequence-outflow from and of the relationship of Energy to the Physical-Body in and as Cause/Acceptance and Effect/Allowance, because: we ourselves in and from the Beginning, made the decision to manifest ourselves into and as such an existence as the relationship between Energy and Substance and Mind and Physical-Body – within the starting-point of Fear/Fear of Loss to survive as Energy to possess our Temptation as Energy/Energy-empowerment to be ‘Gods’ unto ourselves only. In this, our responsibility: we made the Decision to be Gods unto ourselves as Energy only, to make Energy the Authority with the manifestation/details of that Decision being the continued existence of ourselves as Consequence/Consequence-outflow being controlled within and as the relationship of Cause/Acceptance and Effect/Allowance for Energy-Authority to survive and for us to Possess our Temptation as Energy/positive-energy experience.

I commit myself to – through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application; assist and support me to align myself with and as The Decision as starting-point of and as Life as what is/will be best for all – so that I can assist and support me to always consider/regard my nature and actions of Cause/Acceptance and Effect/Allowance as Consequence/Consequence-outflow within and as equality and oneness / what is/will be best for all, to so be/become the living directive-principle and will of Life-Authority; and no more accept and allow Energy-Authority to exist FOR me in controlling the relationship between  Cause/Acceptance and Effect/Allowance as Consequence/Consequence-outflow for only it to survive and possess itself that has manifested the consequential relationship between the Mind and Body, and so also the World-System of Money to this physical-existence.

I commit myself to show, how – through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application, is the living action and application of The Decision as Life/Life-Authority – to re-align me into and as Responsibility and Self-Directive Living, as through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application, I step by step, point by point, part by part of and as me as my Mind Consciousness-System; take each point/part and align me to take directive-principle and so responsibility for it, for it to no more exist in and as autopilot/automation that control me, but that I became the directive-principle of and as it, and at the same time – re-align it from an energy-consuming point/part, to a physical-living word of and as equality and oneness.

I commit myself to show, how – writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application is the process of actual creation of self and self’s living, as self will walk/apply/live with writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application in every moment, every step, every point and every part in and as awareness of self, self’s body and so self’s world/reality – will have the physical-evidence of self walking self’s process of creation from Consequence to Creation, from the Mind to the Physical, and so from Survival to Living. Manifesting the creation of equality and oneness and what’s best for all as Life as self – within and without, as what it had supposed to have been from the Beginning, and really bringing Heaven to Earth as Self – it all starts with me. 



 
Featured Art Work by Matti Freeman
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MattiFreeman
Youtube:
http://youtube.com/mattifreeman1
http://youtube.com/matterfreemantv
Blogs:
http://www.matterfreeman.blogspot.com/
http://equalmoneyendspoverty.blogspot.com/
http://mattifreeman.blogspot.com/

2 comments

Leave a Reply

ShareThis