The FORCE: DAY 161


posted by Heaven's Journey to Life on , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment



The FORCE: DAY 161

 Featured Artwork by: Kelly Posey



Who I Am as Money – continued

(To read this post, it must be understood that we’re walking this process/Blog - Heaven's Journey to Life multi-dimensionally, which means – each post covers one dimension, but is interconnected into/as multi-dimensions in our process of walking the point/question of “who I am” and how this “I” created/manifested this entire physical existence. Thus, suggested – to read this Blog from DAY 1, as many of the points in previous dimensions/DAYS/posts are always brought-through into the next days/dimensions/posts as all the dimensions interconnect as the mutli-dimensionality we’ve created/manifested as our separation as Energy/Consciousness from/of Life/equality and Oneness. Thus, if one is faced with this post, and have not yet read this Blog from DAY 1 - suggest that self first start from DAY 1, as otherwise one will have no context of many dimensions that is walked in this post, that has been dealt with in detail in previous posts.)

We’re in and from this post, for a moment going to have a look at the FORCE, with what we have now walked as the Structural Resonance Dimension of the Main Mind System, the Personality Systems, the Sub-Characters/Personalities, we will in posts to come do another ‘Overview’ Post, regarding bringing through all the Structural Resonances that we’ve walked separately, into and as one Post to have an holistic view of the Entire Mind in the Physical and within that how the Sub-Characters/Personalities will move within and between the Main/Primary Personality Systems within the Subconscious Mind of the Main Mind Consciousness System.

Thus, with us now having had a look at the basic Structural Resonance Dimensions of the Mind in the Physical, within this seeing, realising and understanding the extent to which the Mind and the Physical is merged, this will now serve as a Platform for understanding the Nature of the “Force” as the Mind/Consciousness in the Physical, where we’re continuing from a point that we had walked in DAY 160:
That, within understanding how this “Force” operate/function within us, as us – will become more clear/practical regarding understanding why/how it is / has been so difficult for us to in fact change our internal realities and external living. That we do INTEND change, that we KNOW what would be best for ourselves and so others – but we NEVER get to the point of actually materializing it, it’s like – one take one step forward to in fact CHANGE, but then FALL and it feels like one had taken 1000 steps back again with the extent that one would return to one’s habits, patterns and personalities – every time wanting to make a change, that it becomes MORE and MORE and MORE difficult, with how this “Force” as the Mind-Physical merged System would ENSURE we always return to it, and NEVER return to OURSELVES in who we are as our equal and one awareness with and as the Physical that is REAL.
What we’ll also then have a look at within this is, the Illusion of Change – regarding how we’ve been hardwired/programmed in/as the Mind within the Physical, to believe that “changing thoughts Only” / “shifting between changed Personalities” / “changing perception” means that “who we are” have changed, when such ‘change’ within components of the Mind as thoughts, imagination and energies still mean that the Mind/Consciousness as this “FORCE” maintain control of/as self. Actually such ‘change’ is to the benefit more to the Mind than to self, the physical body and so existence as a whole, because all self is doing is accumulating MORE ENERGY for the Mind, and thus why/how there has been no change to the nature of mankind on Earth, because beings are only “changing their Minds / parts of their Minds” as the alternate, illusionary reality within existence; when it’s the ENTIRE MIND that is/has been the root cause/source of our consequential relationship to ourselves, our bodies and humanity as a whole.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand my relationship to this “Force” within me, that I have not even considered investigating this experience/presence within me that especially would manifest/take over/possess me in/as moments of change/self-change/self-realisation. That when/as I do come to moments of self-change/self-realisation and then do not stand up/stand through it – I instead tend to go into self-victimization/self-pity within/as the context of “I will never change” / “It’s not worth it” / “It’s useless” / “there’s something wrong with me” / “I can’t do this” / “I’m done for” / “It’s who I am, I can’t change who I am” / “I’ve really TRIED and it’s just not working” / “I have given it my BEST” – with all these ‘voices in the head’ / ‘backchat’ / ‘internal conversations’ overwhelming me within myself as my actual own ‘self talk’ of Giving up and Giving in within the moment of change/realisation as I attempt/try to validate, excuse and justify why it is that I DID NOT STAND through my habits/patterns of Mind and walk myself into and as change.

I commit myself to show, how for example with facing a point of Self-Discipline, where one had gone into the Habit/Pattern of postponement that has caused much consequence in one’s responsibility to tasks/assignments/work. Where one do KNOW and one do INTEND to change, and one ‘really’ commit oneself in the Mind to change the moment one get to a point where one has to complete the task/assignment/responsibility, but when/as the moment in REALITY arrive: the MIND start activating, in full force, the “Postponement Personality” together with the thought-patterns, ‘self talk’ and imagination that activate in the Mind and can in that moment within one’s Mind as the Personality talk oneself  out of applying DISCPLINE/the Change of Self in that moment. Making up excuses, reasons and justifications for not APPLYING oneself PRACTICALLY in getting things done in taking responsibility for things in one’s life/world as actually walking/doing the practical commitment of change one had established within self.
This would, for instance be an example of how this Force as ourselves as the Mind operate – where in a moment, our habitual Personality would activate and then this Force would be that “physical experience” within oneself of REALLY not WANTING to push through the Personality pattern/habit, but rather continue following the habitually patterned thoughts/internal conversations and behaviour – essentially in that moment the Mind/Consciousness as ourselves as the accepted and allowed self-defined Personality we’ve become, force ourselves into and as Mind-Submission, giving up on ourselves and the opportunity we would have had in that moment if one had simply taken a breath and committed self to the decision of change/realisation and physically, practically completed/done the task/assignment/responsibility.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how this Force as me operate/function within and as this Mind-Physical existence of me, where this Force as the ENTIRE MIND would be/become this Mind-Physical Presence/Experience within me that “draws me back into and as the Mind/Personality” that has for so long kept me in and as itself, away/separate from myself and my equal and one relationship to the physical body and my world/reality. Where, in moments of Change/Realisation and/or stepping stones of change/realisation – a Personality would activate in full force, preoccupying my Mind with thought-patterns, imagination, backchat/internal conversations, reactions of emotions/feelings together with this absolute physical experience – as though I am throwing everything at myself from within my Mind/Personality to distract me from/of the simplicity of simply taking a breath and getting things done practically within and as my physical reality as taking responsibility for/as what is here. That, with for example looking at the Postponement Personality, that I had made doing something really simple, such as physically, practically completing a task SO DIFFICULT/complex within and as my Mind with the extent of thoughts, imaginations, internal conversations, reactions that I can come up with, within me to NOT do the simple, physical practical task of completing something/fulfilling a responsibility in/as my reality/world.
That, in this – I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand the extent of concern regarding how I can in/as my own Mind FORCE myself into submission within and as a Personality/Experience, instead of being able to do a simple physical practical thing, as completing an assignment/task/responsibility in/as the actual, real physical-world, that I have given my MIND so much power/force – that it has made the simplicity of LIVING/DOING ‘seem difficult’.

I commit myself to show, how within and as the extent of our accepted and allowed separation into and as the Mind, from the Physical – that we’ve come to exist in and as a complete alternate reality within actual physical reality, that we haven’t even realised the extent to which we do not in fact LIVE HERE. That, with taking something as simple as our relationship to Postponement and Discipline that we have created ourselves as the Mind into and as such a Force that it can move us through a Personality within and its components as thoughts, internal conversation/backchat, imagination, reactions of emotions/feelings and behavioural system – all of it happening in complete separation from/of reality/the physical, and in that moment draw ourselves into and as the submission of/as an alternate reality, rather than sticking here to physical, practical actual doing, which would have been taking a breath, speaking the decision “I am getting this done” and then actually physically practically getting the task/assignment/responsibility done/completed.
Where in this, I commit myself to show – what we’re essentially accepting and allowing in/as this moment of change/self-realisation is Distraction – deliberately distracting ourselves with/as the Force of/as the Mind/a Personality, distracting us from/of ourselves, the physical to in/as that moment sabotage an opportunity for/as self-change/self-realisation within ourselves and our worlds. That we’d rather distract ourselves with and as the Mind/Personality, and attempt/try to validate/justify that distraction through and as the extent to which we can talk ourselves/convince ourselves in/as that moment from actually moving ourselves into and as a moment of change/realisation. All of which simply exemplify the nature of/as ourselves as human beings; that we’re deliberately utilizing ourselves as the Mind to not in fact really change, but conveniently only pay attention to our ‘comfort zones’ in the Mind to maintain separation and abdication of responsibility from/of ourselves and our worlds/realities.
In this, I commit myself to show how we’d use Media, Spirituality, Religion and our personality-relationships to/towards it within our Minds to distract us from and of our self-relationship to/as the entire MIND in the physical and so distract us from and of our relationship to the rest of Humanity and this Physical Existence as a whole. That we’ve created PERSONALITIES in our MINDS in our relationship to spirituality, religion and media for example – making ourselves believe that “we’re focusing on ourselves”, but not realising that all we’ve done is create personalities – channelling ‘who we are’ through Spirituality and Religion and Media, with no direct-investigation to the detailed relationship of the ENTIRE MIND to the Physical Body, with how exactly the very components of the mind as thoughts, visualization, imagination, internal conversations and the experiences of emotions and feelings that manifest as the Personality’s relationship to Religion and/or Spirituality and/or Media in fact operate/function, in where ALL THOSE ENERGIES within the Mind in fact come from in its relationship to the Physical Body.
In this, I commit myself show – as is walked with The Soul of Money Interview Series in detail, how we as Humanity have been internally and externally grouped and divided within and through the World System/Money, Media, Spiritualities, Religions, Movements, Culture, Family, Language – to which we’d each individually within and as our ‘groupings’ created particular-specific personalities towards WITHIN THE MIND, that we’ve essentially been DISTRACTED and DIVIDED within the premise of “divide and conquer”; with everyone distracted within their own Minds in their various personality relationships to various fields/systems within this world, separated from themselves, their physicals and so each other and so ensuring the MASS CONTROL of humanity as a whole to not see, realise and understand one thing: THE MIND and how it in fact operate/function in its deliberate distraction from/of the relationship to self, the physical and so existence as a whole.

We’ll in the next post continue with the “Postponement Character/Personality” regarding how it exist/function in the Mind, and how to practically assist and support self with writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application as well as to assist and support self to not accept and allow the Force of the Mind/Energy to distract/separate self from/of the relationship with self, the physical body and one’s responsibility to/as the actual Physical Reality; in in fact LIVING HERE.
Within this, we’ll also then walk the point of ‘change’ – how we’ve deluded ourselves into the illusion of change as the Mind, and so understand the difference between Mind Change, and actual real physical SELF Change.






1 comment

Leave a Reply

ShareThis