Judgement Day: DAY 14


posted by Heaven's Journey to Life on , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments


Judgement Day: DAY 14



Who I Am as Money – continued

In this post, we’re continuing with and expanding on the creation of the experience of energy as negativity/neutrality/positivity, as walked from our previous post – DAY 13. Within this, we’ll have a look at the dimension of what this acceptance and allowance of creating and manifesting negativity, neutrality and positivity says about the nature of ourselves as Beings, in what we have become and created from what we have become through negativity, neutrality and positivity. And the consequences of this ‘becoming’ and ‘creation’ of ourselves as experiences of negativity, neutrality and positivity - for ourselves and our creations of relationships throughout time that had become the Mind of each individual and this Physical Existence with/as all of humanity, nature, the animal-kingdom, earth etc.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how – the moment I accepted and allowed myself to separate me / stand in opposition to/towards me as all as me within/as substance, which in that moment created/manifested friction: that the very nature of that friction-manifestation was negative in nature based-on the very action of/as my accepted and allowed self-separation from/of the equality and oneness with/as all as substance. In this – manifesting me into/as a relationship-equation to/towards all as me within/as existence as: separation/opposition = friction = negativity.
In this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my relationship-equation to/towards all as me, in and as that moment of accepted and allowed separation as opposition manifested as friction of/as negativity, stands within the nature of Judgment. Where I accepted and allowed myself to position myself within and as the point of ‘Judge of me and Judge of all’: deliberately positioning myself into and as ‘Judge-status’ in and as Judgment to/towards all as me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how – in that moment of perceiving myself as a singularity from the whole – I judged me in relation to all as me, judging me as a singularity/individual from/of the whole. Where, for me to continue existing as a singularity/individual from/of the whole – I had to judge me in relation to my judgment of/as the whole as me. And so – all my relationship-creations from negativity, neutrality to positivity towards myself and towards all as me – stood within and as the nature of/as Judgment of me through Judging all as me. And in that judgment – categorizing and defining my judgments to/towards all as me to judge me/my experiences within and as the categorization of experiences as negativity, neutrality and positivity.
In this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how – in my accepted and allowed self-separation from the whole into/as a singularity through opposition manifested as friction – that moment of separation; I was/am still a part of the whole as I emerged from/of the whole. And for me to perceive myself as a singularity from/of the whole – I had to judge the whole as being the ‘whole’ and judge me as being the ‘singularity’. Thus, that moment of judgment went both ways – Judging me in relation to the whole, and judging the whole in relation to me.
In this – I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to – in that moment of Judgment of me and all as me: see me as a ‘small’ in the existence of the ‘greater’, but at the same time perceiving this relationship within the context of me as the ‘small’ having the ‘greater’ at ‘my feet’ to ‘serve me’ into and as becoming a ‘me’. Where I accepted and allowed myself to give myself a ‘Godly status’ within/as existence, as though existence was here to serve me, and only me. Instead of me serving with/as all as me in/as equality and oneness the food of Life as ourselves as we live/express/create the abundance of/as Life itself as ourselves, and gift to all as ourselves the Food of Life as Living.
But, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to instead – in this relationship to/towards all as me, become a devouring parasite that would use/abuse what is here within/as existence as myself to only nurture/feed/sustain my own survival within/as ‘my own life for my own living’ that had become the manifestation/nature and creation of my Mind and the manifestation of the World-System of Money in/as this physical existence.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that my moment of separation was a Judgment towards me and a Judgment towards all as me. Where, in that moment of separation as opposition manifested into/as friction as negativity – I gave myself the right to Judge me, and to Judge all as me.
In this – I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how – in that moment of Judgment of me and judgment to/towards all as me, positioning myself into and as separation from/of all as me as a singularity within the whole: I in that moment of giving myself the ‘right to Judge’ – abdicated and gave up my ‘right to Life’. That – for me to have the ‘right to Judge’ – I had given up the ‘right to Life’. Because, Life as equality and oneness – in equality and oneness, there exist no separation, no judgment of any part towards/with all parts, and thus: in my separation, I manifested me into and as Judge of me and Judge of all as me as the positioning of me into and as absolute separation from/of all as me. And so – instead of being Life, I became a Judge – that sentenced myself into and as eternal consequence, instead of being Eternal Life Living.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how – I was, within my equality and oneness with/as substance as all of me creation-itself as ‘God’-itself. But, in my accepted and allowed act of separation – manifesting me into and as singularity from/of the whole, I gave up creation, I gave up Life, I gave up me as ‘God’ and so ‘God’ as creation-itself of/as equality and oneness – ‘fell from the Heaven as equality and oneness’ into and as eternal damnation, as each as myself damned ourselves as sentencing ourselves into and as eternal consequence from/of accepting and allowing myself as all to separate ourselves from ourselves as all.  
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I have abdicated God/Life and became the Devil/Consequence unto and as myself and all as me within/as existence. That I had manifested myself into and as the absolute duality of God/Devil – where I as the Devil, the manifestation (D) of evil (evil) as the reverse of Life (EVIL = LIVE), constantly/continuously reverse Life of/as Equality and Oneness as manifested-substance into and as experience as energy through/as friction. Where - with every moment of friction, I transform substance of/as equality and oneness into and as experience categorized/manifested/separated into and as energy of/as negativity, neutrality and positivity. Where, instead of me existing as God/Creation of/as equality and oneness – I have reversed God/Life as Living into/as the Devil/Consequence through transforming substance of/as equality and oneness, into and as vibrations as manifested-experiences of/as Energy categorized and separated into and as negativity, neutrality and positivity.  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate/denounce me as God/Creation/Life of/as equality and oneness, within and as the moment of separation, becoming the Devil/Evil/Consequence – where I in that moment of accepted and allowed separation reversed me as LIVE to EVIL. With LIVE - the expression of/as creation-itself as God, and EVIL - the reverse of living; as whatever I would become within/as that EVIL as reverse of LIVE of/as LIFE: would be/stand in absolute opposition to/towards what I would have been if I had LIVED. And so we stand here in creation as this physical existence that had become the total opposite / stands in total opposition to/as what LIFE as THE LIFE of/as equality and oneness was supposed to have been.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how – each within/as this existence as me had become EVIL unto themselves and to/towards all, where each as all as me as with myself – had reversed ourselves from LIVE to EVIL. And in this accepted and allowed starting-point:  manifested-ourselves individually and together into/as separation, as opposition, manifested as friction into/as Energy of/as Negativity. Where, separation as opposition – that act is what we had Done, and in that doing – is what we had become: the manifested opposition as reverse to/as all as ourselves in/as equality and oneness. And as we had become that very separation, that very opposition, that very reverse of/as ourselves – we, within/as the principle of/as ″what/who you are – you create/manifest″: we created this existence as it exist today – individually and together within and as the nature of/as what we had done and become as separation/opposition as manifested reverse of/as LIFE/LIVE as what we had always supposed to have been done/become.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that ‘God/Life/Equality and Oneness’ cannot be seen within/as this physical existence through/as the physical-eyes of/as the human-being: but that what can be seen within/as this physical existence through/as the physical-eyes of/as the human-being is: the DEVIL as EVIL as the reverse of what LIFE/LIVING was supposed to have been. That the evidence is here within/as the nature of/as the human-being as the Mind, the evidence is here as the nature of/as this physical existence, the evidence is here as the nature of/as the World-System of Money: we have become the Devil, as the reverse of Life/Living and accordingly created the manifestation (d) of/as evil (evil) as the manifested-reverse of/as life as ourselves and our creation as ourselves within and without.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create/manifest me into/as the reverse of/as Life: as Evil. Where – instead of living in/as equality and oneness with/as all as me as Life as Creation-itself as ‘God’, Here: I approached creation from within/as the starting-point of/as me in separation – creating in reverse. Creating through/from within-me as a singularity/manifested-separation to/towards the without as me as the whole - instead of me creating through and with living WITH me in/as equality and oneness with/as all as me. And so my creation-process emerged from the within as me to the without as me – reversing how it should have been as: WITH, HERE in/as equality and oneness.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to - with my creation-process being reversed, where I perceived that I was the ‘one and only’ creator of me, and existence was at my service: I created me into and as the delusion of/as a creator/God. And, yes – I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that I was a ‘creator’ in the sense of ‘creating only me’ within/as only myself in/as separation from/of all as me: but this ‘me’ as ‘creator’ within/as myself – had only become a ‘God’ onto myself, in myself – where I was supposed to have been ‘God’ as LIFE as creator with/as ALL in/as equality and oneness. So, in myself – I had thus become but a minute version / but a refracted reflection as a piece from the mirror of/as existence as the totality of/as me in/as equality and oneness and so became a ‘God’ in a limited creation of/as ‘only me’ within myself that had become my Mind Consciousness System manifest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to – create a ‘me’, instead of creating as living with/as all as me in/as equality and oneness. And in creating this ‘me’ as singularity from/of the whole – did not see/realise/understand the consequence of/as creating only a ‘me’ in/as the moment of accepting/allowing myself to deliberately separate me from/of the ‘we’ as me as I reversed the ‘we’ into and as a ‘me’ – literally. And, within that accepted and allowed reversal as me from we: I reversed me as LIVE into/as EVIL, from equality and oneness to separation, from Right to Life, to Right to Judgment. And so I became the existent EVIL as Judge of me and Judge of All – that would create/manifest the separation as evil as reverse of life I have accepted and allowed myself to be/become through creating relationships within/as the judgment of me as substance into/as vibrations/experiences categorized in/as energies of/as negativity/neutrality/positivity that would become the method I use as reverse of life as Evil – to create me, equal-to and one with what I had done and become: Separation as Evil as the Reverse of Life/Live as equality and oneness.
In this – I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to – in my accepted and allowed separation: create me as EVIL instead of with/as all as equality and oneness as LIFE/LIVE, and in this – created me as consequence as hell, instead of heaven here in/as existence as me an existence where all are LIFE and LIVING in/as absolute equality and oneness eternally. That, - instead of creating eternal life, that can only be here through/as all as me standing/being/living as Life as equality and oneness: we as individuals and together created eternal death – where what is certain / what has become certain within this existence, is: Death – instead of Life.

We will continue with this point within the next post to come…

I commit myself to – through writing, self forgiveness, self-corrective application – transform my starting-point of me from self-judgment and judgment of/as all as me, that I had manifested within/as the relationships of/as negativity, neutrality and positivity: to be standing equal-to and one with all my relationship of me, and all as me. In this, I stop judgment – to in/through stopping Judgment: realise/see/understand the equality and oneness that is/always has been here, but could not see/realise/understand because I had accepted and allowed myself to separate me from/of all as me and positioned myself into/as a Judge, judging me and all as me, and in that Judgment/Judge-status – did not have the ability to see/realise/understand the equality and oneness here with/as all as me.

I realise/see/understand that – if I do not stop this accepted and allowed judgment of/as me to/towards all as me that has become manifest as my relationships of/as energy as negativity, neutrality and positivity – that I will not be able to in fact stand up and stand within Life as equality and oneness, because in/as equality and oneness: there exist no Judgment as manifested separation of/as relationships as negativity, neutrality and positivity. And therefore, within this – I commit myself to, stop separation, stop the relationships of/as negativity, neutrality and positivity that has become my Mind manifest as stopping me as judgment-manifest and stand with/as an Agreement with me and with all, in/as equality and oneness to stand equal-to and one with me, my words, my living, my physical and this physical existence as me.

I commit myself to –  re-Reverse me from EVIL to LIVE, through assisting and supporting myself with writing, self forgiveness and self-corrective application as stopping my accepted and allowed manifested-separation that had become my Mind-within, as the automated system that create/manifest and perpetuate my separation through relationships of negativity, neutrality and positivity as constant/continuous judgment towards myself and all as me. And as I walk in this commitment within/as myself – I equally as one walk this commitment in/as the without as myself – as I reverse the World-System of/as Money that has become the EVIL manifest, equal-to and one-with the EVIL I had become, where instead of the World-System ‘giving life’ to/as all in/as equality and oneness – ‘manifest death’ as taking/owning the very lives of/as all within/as this physical existence for its own profit/gain/greed. And so I commit myself to – reverse this World-System from manifesting death, to giving Life represented by/through The Equal MoneySystem.

I commit myself to – as I re-Reverse me from EVIL to LIVE – from my Mind into and as the Physical of/as Equality and Oneness: I stand as a living example, walking my process of/as writing, self forgiveness and self-corrective application as the keys to the processes of re-reversing self from EVIL to LIVE, and so all may stand together and walk together, as each must take this responsibility unto themselves as each walked their own processes of/as reversing themselves from LIVE to EVIL, and so it is equally as one each one’s responsibility to re-Reverse themselves from EVIL to LIVE. And so, as I walk as a living example – sharing my process, I assist/support others as me in showing them the way, the method, the keys to stand equal-to and one-with me as LIVE. And eventually, as we all stand as LIVE as equality and oneness as LIFE – we can finally create as/with what is here as heave on earth/the physical existence as substance manifest, as we have walked ourselves to our own salvation from the hell we had individually and together damned ourselves to, within ourselves and this existence as ourselves. 


 
Featured Art Work by Marlen Vargas Del Razo
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/marlen.delrazo
Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MarlenLife
http://www.youtube.com/user/MarlenVargasDelRazo
Blogs:
http://marlenvargasdelrazo.wordpress.com/

Leave a Reply

ShareThis